Due to the ongoing Coronavirus COVID-19 virus, courses up the the end of April 2020 are currently cancelled. Courses beyond this point will be considered on a case-by-case basis closer to the time., in line with government guidelines.
I hope to keep courses going where possible, and will aim to make a final decision two weeks before courses are due to run. Unfortunately we may need to cancel late on if government guidelines change suddenly.
All course bookings for cancelled courses will be offered a full refund or a transfer to another course.
I am lucky that running courses as Mapology is not my sole earnings, there are so many small, local businesses that need our support in this difficult time. Please use these services when you can.
Thank you for your understanding at this difficult time.